CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My blog is dying

You may have noticed that things have gone quiet around here of late. What's the reason for this lack of activity? I think it's several things really.

Too darned busy
The last few months have been pretty hectic and an increasing amount of my time outside work is being taken up by locum jobs.

A lack of interest
My interest in blogging is simply in a period of waning. I don't have a new interest either, though I would like to have one. It's pathetic to live without an interest, right?

There is no need for expression
One of the key reasons for blogging is to express yourself and your feelings. I used to get back from a hard days work and want to express my thoughts and feelings to other people. Blogging allowed me to do this. However, of late, i don't need to express myself as much as I did before because I realise that it is useless.

Yeah my blog is dying. Please CPR my blog.

0 comments: