CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey,

Have you guys ever had a song stuck in your head? Sometimes it's something you heard on the way to work, or sometimes it seems to arrive from nowhere.

Psychic says when this phenomena happens they may want to alert you to something or get you to acknowledge something you may be ignoring. How true is that?

Oh on another note, I'm at a crossroad. It seems almost all my fellow collegues are starting their master on this new year.

Me? I'm still vague on this. I've been considering ObsGynae (Sakit Puan). But can I afford it?

Now I'm considering Psychiatry (Sakit Jiwa). Anybody against it?

Please I need guidance!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

go for ObsGynae. womens need a women doctor. not some perverted male doctors.