CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Why this blog exists in the first place

Ah first post. It's always special, isn't it, the first time?

The motivation to start this stemmed from the amount of things I have to say each day, even if it's a boring day. Every day, I learn something, be it good or bad. And I realise the need to write it down so I don't forget.

Working as a doctor have been nothing short of fascination so far, even though dealing with patients/their relatives can be difficult at times. But there have been several whom I absolutely adore, and there have been those who have made my day. We all crave human contact, do we not? It is inherently a part of us, without it, we die a little every day.

This blog is as much a tribute to my patients as it is a catharsis for me. So if you're reading this, rest assured that there's much more to come!

0 comments: