CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time flies!

I can't believe I'm already a medical officer. I'm not the only who is surprised at this. The other day Grandma was saying she can't believe this timid grandchildren of her is now a real doctor.



A year ago I was wondering whether I could survived my internship training but that shitty phase of my life is now over. Now that I've got my license to practice, I work part time at a private clinic which I frequently went to before if I felt sick. The owner, whom I met last weekend, was telling me she can still remember my last visit to that clinic looking for remedies to cure my palpitations prior to final exam. But now, she said, I'm sitting on her chair, facing the patient's chair that I used to sit before.



Not so long ago I can still recollect how nervous I was to leave my hometown for Ireland but that was actually six years back then...



How time flies!



0 comments: